If you are considering a WANIC DigiPen program for the 2020-21 school year, please attend a required information session at DigiPen Institute of Technology. Dates available 1/15, 2/4, 2/19, 3/11(Zoom - Virtual Meeting), 3/26(Zoom - Virtual Meeting), 4/16(Zoom - Virtual Meeting), 5/6, 6/2, 7/16, 8/6 time 6:30-7:30 pm. RSVP click here
WANIC Summer Semester 2020 dates: Tuesday, June 30th - Thursday, July 16th (no school Friday, July 3rd). Applications will be accepted beginning late April/early May. Enrollment will be by lottery.
Courses and locations are being finalized and will be posted as soon as they are available.
Click here to submit your email to be notified when Summer Registration opens.
- Contacts at your high schoolContact info for College & Career Specialists, registrars and more at your home high school.
- Teacher ContactsEmail WANIC teachers
- Staff Registration Log-inStaff Resources Access
- LWSD Student and Family Resources Skyward Family Access Support FAQs
- WANIC Skyward Family Access Log-in instructions
Director: Karen Hay
Office Manager: Jana Robertson
- Office Manager: Nikki Meredith
- Main Number: 425-739-8400
- Fax Number: 425-739-8398
- Office Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper: Erika Somm Hours: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- DigiPen Manager of Instruction: Darmeny Jones
- School Nurse: Karen Walker
If you are looking for your transcript, please contact your home high school; your official transcript is supplied by your home high school. If you are looking for your college transcript, please contact Pacific NW College Credit.
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.