If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
- Apply for Full Year Applications are still being accepted for several full year 2019-20 programs
- Summer Semester Report Cards have been mailed to the student's primary address. Transcripts have been submitted to the student's sending high school - please contact them to find out when you can expect to see the grade/credit earned on your permanent transcript.
- LWSD Calendarfor students @ DigiPen & Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- WANIC Students/Families Student/Family information
- Contacts at your high schoolContact info for Career Specialists, registrars and more at your home high school.
- Teacher ContactsEmail WANIC teachers
- Staff Registration Log-inStaff Resources Access
- LWSD Student and Family Resources Links including Parent Access Log In directions and Student Resources. Online payments can be made by logging in to Parent Access You can find the directions here
Director: Karen Hay
Office Manager: Jana Robertson
- Office Manager: Nikki Meredith
- Main Number: 425-739-8400
- Fax Number: 425-739-8398
- Office Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Office Manager/Bookkeeper: Erika Somm Hours: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
- DigiPen Manager of Instruction: Darmeny Jones
- School Nurse: Karen Walker
If you are looking for your transcript, please contact your home high school; your official transcript is supplied by your home high school. If you are looking for your college transcript, please contact Pacific NW College Credit.