We are pleased to announce Kari Schuh as the new WANIC Skill Center Director! Click here for more information.
The WANIC office is closed for Summer and will reopen on Monday, August 17th.
Summer Semester Grades have been sent to the student's home high school. Please contact the registrar in the fall to find out when you can expect to see the grade and credit on your permanent high school transcript.
WANIC students at Lake Washington Inst. of Technology (LWTech) and DigiPen Inst. of Technology will be starting the 2020-21 school year in a fully remote setting
- First day of school is Tuesday Sep 1, 2020
- Synchronous/live instruction will be balanced throughout the week
- Daily attendance will be required
- Typical grading will be used (students earn A, B, C, D, or F letter grade)
- We plan to schedule in-person classes/hands-on labs as soon as schools reopen
- We are still gathering information for the specific classes. We will email families and post these details here as soon as they are finalized.
Thank you and have a wonderful summer!
- Contacts at your high schoolContact info for College & Career Specialists, registrars and more at your home high school.
- Teacher ContactsEmail WANIC teachers
- Staff Registration Log-inStaff Resources Access
- LWSD Student and Family Resources Skyward Family Access Support FAQs
- WANIC Skyward Family Access Log-in instructions
Director: Kari Schuh
Office Manager: Jana Robertson
Office Manager: Nikki Meredith
Office Manager/Bookkeeper: Erika Somm Hours: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Main Number: 425-739-8400
Fax Number: 425-739-8398
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
DigiPen Manager of Instruction: Darmeny Jones
School Nurse: Karen Walker
If you are looking for your transcript, please contact your home high school; your official transcript is supplied by your home high school. If you are looking for your college transcript, please contact Pacific NW College Credit.
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.