For funding and reporting purposes, students must be registered in a public school in the Bellevue, Everett, Issaquah, Lake Washington, Mercer Island, Northshore, Riverview, Snoqualmie Valley school districts. Private and homeschoolers, please register with your local high school and inform them you are doing so to participate in WANIC.
How to apply for a FULL YEAR WANIC course:
1. Find out details about the full year course you are interested in (course descriptions can be found here) and the times and locations for it. Classes are designed for 11th and 12th grade students. Please note courses, descriptions, locations and times are subject to change. If you attend private school or home school, for funding and reporting purposes you must register with your local high school before you apply (Inform them during registration that you are applying to WANIC).
2. If you wish to apply for a Skill Center class that is located in a high school in your home school district, please consult with your counselor for your district's application procedure; you do not apply through WANIC.
Please note that applications are no longer accepted for several programs. Programs still accepting applications are listed in the application.
3. All first year DigiPen applicants must attend one of the DigiPen Information Sessions.
To RSVP for a DigiPen Info Session click here. THESE ARE BEING CONDUCTED THROUGH ZOOM. Contact email firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Your counselor may request to meet with you to review credits so that you can obtain your school’s approval to enroll at WANIC.
5. Once your enrollment has been confirmed by the host district of the course you will be attending, you will receive a confirmation email. If you have any questions, please see your high school's career specialist, or contact WANIC at email@example.com 425-739-8400.
- WANIC Course Catalog, Course Descriptions and other Important Information
- WANIC Brochure (Web Version)
- WANIC Course Catalog (PDF)
- CATÁLOGO DE CURSOS DE WANIC SKILL CENTER (PDF)
- College Credits Sheet
- Course Equivalencies - All WANIC courses earn CTE credits; many offer course equivalency credits as well.
- Contacts at your high school Contact Information for College and Career Readiness Specialists, registrars and more.
- DigiPen Information Session Flier (PDF)
- Instructor Contact Information Contact the teacher if you'd like to find out more specifics for the class.
- Times, Locations & Course Equivalency for Programs Course times and locations
- WANIC Application Agreement (PDF). By submitting a WANIC application the Student & Parent should understand the WANIC Application Agreement.