WANIC Summer 2023 Information is posted as soon as it is available (early spring 2023).
WANIC Summer 2023 (subject to change)
- Summer semester 2023 dates: Tuesday June 27, 2023 to Friday July 14, 2023 Monday-Friday (No School Tuesday 7/4; Monday 7/3 is a school day)
- Class time 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Application window Tuesday April 18, 2023 (9:00 AM) - Thursday April 27, 2023 (3:00 PM: applications must be SUBMITTED before this time). See Summer Timeline for additional information. There will be a button on this page called Apply for Summer 2023 visible and active only during the Application Window.
- Secondary application window begins May 8 for programs that have openings or short waitlists; applications are first-come, first-served during this application window.
- All students enrolled in DigiPen courses are required to provide proof of vaccination.
- Students must have their own lunch and transportation.
- Grade and credit earned will be sent to the student's home high school where they are required to be entered on the student's permanent high school transcript. This includes rising 9th graders.
- *See FAQs Page for additional information.
- Summer semester is exploratory and introductory.
· Attendance Policy – WANIC summer programs are fast-paced so students can earn a high school semester of credit in only thirteen days. There is insufficient time for a student to address missed course content if absent multiple days. The continued realities of COVID-related protocols do not allow a student who tests positive for COVID to feasibly complete the summer semester. If a student tests positive for COVID or has COVID-related symptoms lasting more than 24 hours, they will be issued a ‘hardship withdrawal’ and be dropped from their class. A hardship withdrawal will not negatively affect their GPA.
- These Students are Eligible to Apply (Click for more info)
- Registration Process (Click for more info)
- Attendance Policy (Click for more info)
- Student High School Transcript Information (Click for more info)
- Additional Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
These Students are Eligible to Apply (Click for more info)
Registration Process (Click for more info)
Attendance Policy (Click for more info)
Student High School Transcript Information (Click for more info)
Additional Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Summer 2023 Course Descriptions (still in process)
There is no tuition due for Summer Semester. Financial assistance may be available for transportation and other costs for families who qualify for Free/Reduced Lunch. Please download, complete the Barrier Reduction Application and verification process. Due to WANIC by June 24th.
Youth ORCA Pass - Students ride free - please visit their website.