WANIC Summer 2022
- Sign up to be notified by email when Summer 2022 Information is available
- Summer semester 2022 dates have not been determined. Historically the semester usually runs the last week of June through the end of the second week of July.
- Course offerings and descriptions are not available at this time.
- Class time is not determined but historically has been 8:00 am – 3:00 pm.
- Grade and credit earned will be sent to the student's home high school where they are required to be entered on the student's permanent high school transcript. This includes rising 9th graders.
- *See FAQs Page for additional information.
Barrier Reduction Application. For any families who qualify for financial assistance for Free/Reduced Lunch or other eligibility. Please download, complete this application and send it to your student’s high school counselor ASAP for verification. Or you may attach your approved district 2021 Free/Reduced letter. Due to WANIC by June 24th.