Full Year Course Catalog
WANIC provides a broad range of outstanding courses for all students, which can expand options for the future. All classes encourage both male and female students to enroll.
- College Credits Sheet
- Course Equivalencies 2020-21 All WANIC classes earn Career & Technical (CTE) HS credits and may offer other course equivalencies.
- Differences Between NAC and MA Differences between Health Science Careers (Nursing Assistant Certified "NAC") and Medical Careers (Medical Assisting "MA").
- DigiPen Information Session flier (PDF)
- Mileage Chart Mileage between schools and programs
- WANIC Application Agreement (PDF). By submitting a WANIC application the Student & Parent should understand the WANIC Application Agreement.