Full Year Courses
For funding and reporting purposes, students must be registered in a public school in the Bellevue, Issaquah, Lake Washington, Mercer Island, Northshore, Riverview, Snoqualmie Valley school districts. Private and homeschoolers, please register with your local high school and inform them you are doing so to be eligible to apply to WANIC.
Applications will open in late January. Classes are not enrolled first come first served and students will not be enrolled before April 15, 2023.
COMING SOON! New course information for Aviation Technology - STEM and Institute for Systems Biology (ISB) Systems Medicine!
- Automotive Technology
- Baking & Pastry
- Building Industry Technologies - CorePlus Construction
- Cisco Networking
- Culinary Arts
- Dental Careers
- DigiPen Art & Animation
- DigiPen Data Analytics & Visualization
- DigiPen Game Design
- DigiPen Music & Sound Design
- DigiPen Video Game Programming
- Fire & EMS
- Health Science Careers - Nursing
- Medical Careers
- Sports Medicine
- College Credit Information
- Course Expectations Additional information about course expectations that may be useful in students', parents', and staff decision making about the program.
- Comparing NAC and MA Differences between Health Science Careers (Nursing Assistant Certified "NAC") and Medical Careers (Medical Assisting "MA").
- Mileage Chart (PDF) Mileage between schools and programs
- WANIC Application Agreement By submitting a WANIC application the Student & Parent should understand the WANIC Application Agreement.
- WANIC 2021-22 Course Catalog (PDF)
- CATÁLOGO DE CURSOS DE 2021-22 WANIC SKILL CENTER (PDF)
RSVP for a DigiPen Information Session on the DigiPen website.
These Full-Year Skill Center courses have Pre-Requisites
All 2nd Year Programs: Successful Completion of the 1st Year Program
Baking & Pastry: Foods class or Instructor Permission
Cisco Year 1: Completion of Computer Technology or Instructor Permission
Dental Careers: Biology strongly recommended
DigiPen Data Analytics & Visualization: Completion of Algebra 2
DigiPen Video Game Programming Year 1: Completion of Algebra 2 (or taking concurrently) or Instructor Permission
Health Science Careers/Nursing: Biology strongly recommended
Medical Careers: Biology strongly recommended
Sports Medicine: Biology strongly recommended