Full Year Course Catalog
WANIC provides a broad range of outstanding courses for all students in the full year program, which can expand options for the future.
Current WANIC Skill Center Programs
- Automotive Technology (PDF)*
- Building Industry Technologies (PDF)
- Cisco Networking (PDF)*
- Culinary Arts (PDF)*
- Dental Careers (PDF)
- DigiPen Art & Animation (PDF)*
- DigiPen Music & Sound Design (PDF)*
- DigiPen Video Game Programming (PDF)*
- Fire & EMS (PDF)*
- Health Science Careers/Nursing (PDF)
- Medical Careers (PDF)
- Sports Medicine (PDF)
- WANIC Brochure (Web Version)
- WANIC Course Catalog (PDF)
- CATÁLOGO DE CURSOS DE WANIC SKILL CENTER (PDF)
- College Credits Sheet
- Course Equivalencies All WANIC classes earn Career & Technical (CTE) HS credits and may offer other course equivalencies.
- Differences Between NAC and MA Differences between Health Science Careers (Nursing Assistant Certified "NAC") and Medical Careers (Medical Assisting "MA").
- DigiPen Information Session flier (PDF)
- Mileage Chart Mileage between schools and programs
- WANIC Application Agreement (PDF). By submitting a WANIC application the Student & Parent should understand the WANIC Application Agreement.