Full Year Course Catalog
WANIC provides a broad range of outstanding courses for all students, which can expand options for the future. All classes encourage both male and female students to enroll.
- WANIC Flyer Skill Center classes offered through WANIC
- Mileage Chart Mileage between schools and programs
- Times, Locations, Course Equivalencies for WANIC Programs Course times and locations and course equivalencies.
- Course Equivalencies All WANIC classes earn Occ Ed (CTE) HS credits and may offer other course equivalencies.
- College Credits Sheet
- Automotive Technology Bellevue High School and Bothell High School
- Cisco Networking Newport High School
- Culinary Newport High School
- Dental Careers WANIC Skill Center
- DigiPen Info Sessions Students interested in enrollment for a full year class for DigiPen for 2018-19 must attend an Information Session listed on this flyer.
- Fire & EMS WANIC Skill Center
- Health Science Careers Nursing Assistant and more. Offered at Sammamish HS, WANIC Skill Center and Woodinville HS.
- Health Science Careers Additional information about Woodinville High School's program.
- Medical Careers Medical Assisting and more - WANIC Skill Center
- Differences Between NAC and MA Differences between Health Science Careers (Nursing Assistant Certified "NAC") and Medical Careers (Medical Assisting "MA").
- Sports Medicine Issaquah High School