Full Year Course Catalog
WANIC provides a broad range of outstanding courses for all students in the full year program, which can expand options for the future.
- College Credits Sheet
- Course Equivalencies 2020-21 All WANIC classes earn Career & Technical (CTE) HS credits and may offer other course equivalencies.
- Differences Between NAC and MA Differences between Health Science Careers (Nursing Assistant Certified "NAC") and Medical Careers (Medical Assisting "MA").
- DigiPen Information Session flier (PDF)
- Mileage Chart Mileage between schools and programs
- WANIC Application Agreement (PDF). By submitting a WANIC application the Student & Parent should understand the WANIC Application Agreement.
Current WANIC Skill Center Programs
- Automotive Technology*
- Cisco Networking*
- Culinary Arts*
- Dental Careers
- DigiPen Art & Animation*
- DigiPen Music & Sound Design*
- DigiPen Video Game Programming*
- Fire & EMS*
- Health Science Careers/Nursing
- Medical Careers
- Sports Medicine