Full Year Courses
For funding and reporting purposes, students must be registered in a public school in the Bellevue, Issaquah, Lake Washington, Mercer Island, Northshore, Riverview, Snoqualmie Valley school districts. Private and homeschoolers, please register with your local high school and inform them you are doing so to be eligible to apply to WANIC.
Applications received before April 15, 2024 receive priority.
- Automotive Technology
- Aviation Technology - STEM
- Baking & Pastry
- Building Industry Technologies - CorePlus Construction
- Cisco Networking
- Culinary Arts
- Dental Careers
- DigiPen Art & Animation
- DigiPen Data Analytics & Visualization Canceled 23-24
- DigiPen Game Design
- DigiPen Music & Sound Design
- DigiPen Video Game Programming
- Fire & EMS
- Health Science Careers - Nursing
- Medical Careers
- Sports Medicine - Advanced
- College Credit Information
- Course Expectations Additional information about course expectations that may be useful in students', parents', and staff decision making about the program.
- Comparing NAC and MA Differences between Health Science Careers (Nursing Assistant Certified "NAC") and Medical Careers (Medical Assisting "MA").
- Mileage Chart (PDF) Mileage between schools and programs
- WANIC Application Agreement By submitting a WANIC application the Student & Parent should understand the WANIC Application Agreement.
RSVP for a DigiPen Information Session on the DigiPen website.
These Full-Year Skill Center courses have Pre-Requisites
All 2nd Year Programs: Successful Completion of the 1st Year Program
Baking & Pastry: Foods class or Instructor Permission
Cisco Year 1: Completion of Computer Technology or Instructor Permission
Dental Careers: Biology
DigiPen Data Analytics & Visualization: Completion of Algebra 2
DigiPen Video Game Programming Year 1: Completion of Algebra 2 or Instructor Permission
Health Science Careers/Nursing: Biology
Medical Careers: Biology
Sports Medicine: Biology strongly recommended