Full Year Course Catalog
WANIC provides a broad range of outstanding courses for all students, which can expand options for the future. All classes encourage both male and female students to enroll.
Alphabetical list of Skill Center and CTE Classes.
- Automotive Technology
- Cisco Networking
- Culinary Arts
- Dental Careers
- DigiPen Classes
- Fire & EMS
- Health Science Careers (Nursing)
- Medical Careers
- Sports Medicine
- Theater Design and Technology *NEW
WANIC at Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Sammamish High School
Woodinville High School
Differences Between NAC and MA Differences between Health Science Careers (Nursing Assistant Certified "NAC") and Medical Careers (Medical Assisting "MA").
Program Card Coming Soon
Redmond High School
Description: This is a 3-period Skill Center class (3 high school credits). Students will concentrate on the major areas of theater design, technology and production. Maintained in a collaborative environment that incorporates 21st Century Skills in meeting deadlines, safety and communication, and industry-standard procedures, this course will provide students with working knowledge of set design and construction, stage lighting, sound, costume design and construction, makeup, props, stage management, and theater management. The course includes a strong lab component and provides students with many applicable hands-on experiences as well as opportunities to earn industry certification and college credit. The course provides an environment for students who have an interest in theater and film to explore its many technical career paths apart from acting and stage performance. High School credits earned: CTE (3.0)
- College Credits Sheet
- Course Equivalencies All WANIC classes earn Career & Technical (CTE) HS credits and may offer other course equivalencies.
- Differences Between NAC and MA Differences between Health Science Careers (Nursing Assistant Certified "NAC") and Medical Careers (Medical Assisting "MA").
- DigiPen Information Session flier (PDF)
- Mileage Chart Mileage between schools and programs
- WANIC Application Agreement (PDF). By submitting a WANIC application the Student & Parent should understand the WANIC Application Agreement.