If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.
Full Year Info Applications for 2022-23 are being accepted for a limited number of skill center programs.
- Summer Semester Summer grades & credits earned were sent to all students' home high schools 7/18/22 for official transcription. Please work with your high school to find out the timeline when they will appear on your student's permanent record.
- LWSD Calendar For students @ DigiPen & Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- WANIC Students/Families Student/Family information
- Student Info Back-to-School student info for WANIC @ LW Tech & DigiPen
- LWSD Student and Family Resources
- WANIC Skyward Family Access Log-in instructions
- Financial Assistance Questions? Learn more about Barrier Reduction Funds
Director: Kari Schuh
Dean of Students: Steve Hynden
Special Services Program Coordinator: Barb Beck
Office Manager: Jana Robertson
Office Manager: Nikki Meredith
Office Manager/Bookkeeper: Mitra Rahnamai
Main Number: 425-739-8400
Fax Number: 425-739-8398
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
School Nurse: Mihaela Dobre
If you are looking for your transcript, please contact your home high school; your official transcript is supplied by your home high school. If you are looking for your college transcript, please contact Pacific NW College Credit.