We are pleased to announce Kari Schuh as the new WANIC Skill Center Director! Click here for more information.
The WANIC office staff is available remotely. The best way to reach us is by emailing email@example.com.
Students were approved for specific class times by their sending high school. WANIC schedules have remained consistent. Our students come to WANIC from more than eight school districts. We understand that many sending school schedules have been adjusted for remote learning and that students may have schedule conflicts on certain days. The expectation is the sending school and WANIC will split the schedule conflict difference evenly to allow your students to get the most out of each class without sacrificing one over the other.
- Please use this link for help with accessing Microsoft Classroom Teams
- Classroom Teams Support English & Espanol
- Full YeaR INFO
- LWSD Calendar for students @ DigiPen & Lake Washington Institute of Technology
- WANIC Students/Families Student/Family information
- WANIC Return to School Fall 2020 Information for Return to School Fall 2020 will be added to this page as details become finalized
Director: Kari Schuh
Office Manager: Jana Robertson
Office Manager: Nikki Meredith
Office Manager/Bookkeeper: Erika Somm Hours: 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
Main Number: 425-739-8400
Fax Number: 425-739-8398
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
DigiPen Manager of Instruction: Darmeny Jones
School Nurse: Karen Walker
If you are looking for your transcript, please contact your home high school; your official transcript is supplied by your home high school. If you are looking for your college transcript, please contact Pacific NW College Credit.
If your child has a life threatening health condition, specific requirements must be met before your child can attend school. Click the link above for more information.